Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Punk-in

One day off after days of work. October is a hard month. Trying to decide what to do on this only day off and all I really want to do is lay in bed and listen to Ryan Adams. But should get motivated. I believe my motivation today will come from pumpkin. After years of being a pumpkin hater, I have recently become a pumpkin lover. Pumpkin donuts, pumpkin cheesecake, pumpkin roll and pumpkin scones. I have partaken of all of them in the last two weeks. But there are a few more pumpkin treats on my list. A pumpkin spice latte, a pumpkin pie blizzard, and of course, a pumpkin beer. I love pumpkin beers, but one of my favorite things to do is make pumpkin bombs.

Pumpkin Bombs
For this one, you need a shot glass and a pint glass. Similar to a car bomb, you are just going to change a few ingredients. Fill your pint glass about halfway up with your favorite pumpkin brew. In the shot glass, you need half Goldschlager and half Baileys. Drop the shot glass in the pint glass and voila, pumpkin pie in a glass!

No comments:

Post a Comment