Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day One

So this is Day One of my blog.  I guess I should give a bit of background info so this thing makes sense.  I am a self proclaimed hipster living in a small town in Central Florida.  Since most of the world knows what Central Florida is known for, you can understand how difficult it might be for those interested in something other than giant mice and flying elephants.  The funny thing is, I actually work at one of those places of imagination, and, even funnier, I actually enjoy it.  But I do have other interests.  I'm probably better suited to live in Brooklyn, but I can't take the cold and I hate to be away from my family.  So, instead, I create my lifestyle here.  It's not always easy, but I enjoy a challenge.  So this blog will be about my life.  It will be my adventures, my recipes, my ideas, my observations, my questions, and basically anything else that I think is interesting.  And I think I'm pretty interesting.  And maybe some of you will think so too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment